Who is this sassy red-head girl??? Ahahahaha!
This is my make-up trial for Wendy. You know that red-head girl mascot of Wendy’s Restaurant. YES! THE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT.
I based this from the viral sensation of Wendy who was roasting people on twitter. There were tons of fanarts of her being sassy and smug. So here is my take on it.
I feel like I should darken the freckles a bit more but I feel it’s already visible enough but I think it should be more prominent.
I decided not to color my eyebrows red like y wig. Instead I made it reddish brown because it’s more natural looking. I also chose a dark wine red wig so it’s not too vibrant and less shine.
As for the lips, instead of using just a nude lipstick alone, I add a bit of light pink lippie to gradient it out to give my lips more depth and life.
You can watch the make-up trial video below:
If you are curious what products I used, here is it. WARNING! IT’S A LOT OF PRODUCTS lol
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- Maybelline FIT ME Concealer (Shade: Medium)
- w7 It’s a Matte Made in Heaven Foundation (Shade 25)
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation (Shade: Rose Ivory)
- RCMA Colorless Setting Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Ultra Definition Powder Foundation (Shade: Fair Neutral)
- Juvia Masquerade Palette
- Anastasia Beverlyhills Contour Kit (Light to Medium)
- theBalm The Manizer Sisters
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
- Suesh Eyeshadow (Shade: B082)
- LA Splash Lip Couture Waterproof Liquid Lipstick (Shade: Innocent)
- LA Colors Matte (Shade: Tender)
- lol Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Eyeliner (Black)
- IMAGIC Professional Cosmetics Matte Long Lasting 24HR (Black)
- Nichido Brown Eyeliner (Number 03)
- Daiso Fake Eyelashes
I’ll be cosing her this coming APCC 2017. I’ll definitely have a lot of fun being SAVAGE AF. XD.
Bye~~ until next makeup trial <3