Hello, hello, hello~~~ I’m here to blog about cosplay make-up trial. I never blog or do make-up trial videos, until now.
This is Lady Almathea from the classic The Last Unicorn. This is from the graphic novel. In the animation she was blonde. It’s my first time doing make-up with glitter so this is literally a trial and error.
I personally think I used too much glitter and it should be more sporadic on my face lol. Though I like the touch of the little gems on the face. I also combined fake white and black eyelashes. The effects was really nice.
Also I was not able to do her birthmark on her forehead. LOL. I will do it when I cosplay her properly. Hahahaha <3
Products I’ve used (IF YOU ARE CURIOUS)
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation (Shade: Rose Ivory)
- Maybelline FIT ME Concealer (Medium)
- RCMA Colorless Setting Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NYX Avant Pop Eyeshadow Palette (Art Throb Palette)
- Juvia Masquerade Palette
- L.A. Colors 16 Color Eyeshadow (Smokin Palette)
- Jazzy Aqua Cream Eyeshadow (Shade: Silver)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Light to Medium)
- Sleek Makeup Glow Kit (Solstice)
- Careline Matte Liquid Lipstick (Shade: Normcore)
- lol Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- lol Cosmetics white eyeliner
- Nichido Brown Eyeliner (Number 03)
- Customized Fake White Eyelashes
- Daiso Fake Eyelashes
YES SO MUCH PRODUCTS FOR JUST A MAKEUP TRIAL! WHY SO MUCH MAKEUP PRODUCTS. The aftermath of the make up trial was also this.
WHAT A DISASTER AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OTL
Anyway, if you are curious how I did this, please watch the trial video below:
So there you go! Until next time.